Take the Stress Out of This Year's OE
This time of year tends to be the most busy and stressful for benefit administrators. The best solution? A good plan.
Prepare an informative and streamlined Open Enrollment using online processes to improve communication, save time and reduce errors.
Here are a few things to start thinking about:
- Have you decided on plan details w/ New or Updated Summary Plan Descriptions?
- Have you tested any plan changes or additions?
- Add New Plans
- End Plans, if applicable
- Modify Plan Configurations
- Update Rates
- Update Annual Limits; verify annual plans are set (FSA, HSA)
- Include testing eligibility, or any changes in eligibility, to maintain employee confidence and satisfaction.
- Enroll in plan not previously enrolled in
- Change Coverage
- Add Dependents
- Decline Coverage
- Update Open Enrollment Event Plans and Groups, if needed, and then Test!
- Validate participant group(s)
- Ensure Resource Update, Mass Eligibility and Mass Enroll Default Plans are complete
- Identify conflicting Life Events in process
- Start coordinating the process across departments – HR, Benefits, and Payroll
If you need any help with configuration, reporting or best practices, reach out for support. Intellias has a team of Benefits experts who can help with your S3 or CloudSuite application.